With the launch of Scarlet & Violet, I bring a fun and cheap deck, with the same mechanics and line that I had with Cramorant VIV 40 and Arrokuda VIV 41: with you, the deck of Dondozo sv1 61 with Tatsugiri sv1 62!
Being a relatively very cheap deck, it deals huge damage, even if we lost Twin Energy RCL 174 and Quick Ball FST 237. It manages to be a great deck for beginners and for those who can't spend a lot of money on Metagame decks.
Dondozo & Tatsugiri
Dondozo & Tatsugiri
Here the strategy is quite simple: use Dondozo sv1 61 as an attacker and discard as many Tatsugiri sv1 62 as possible to the discard pile, to have its potential 200 points of damage.
- Bibarel BRS 121 comes in with its ability Industrious Incisors: during your turn, you can draw until you have 5 cards in your hand.
- Skwovet sv1 151 has Nest Stash: if it's in play, you can activate this skill. You shuffle your hand and put it on the bottom of your deck, and with that, you draw only one card from the top of your deck.
This combo is to proceed with the Bibarel's sequence and draw up to 4 cards, keeping a constant flow of cards in hand.
- Pyukumuku FST 77 has Pitch to Pyukumuku: if it's in your hand, you reveal it and put it on the bottom of the deck as the last card so that it draws the top card of the deck, but it can't do this ability effect more than once on your turn.
- Professor's Research BRS 147 allows you to discard your hand and draw 7 new cards for your hand.
- Serena SIT 164 allows choosing one of two options:
1) Discard up to 3 cards from your hand until you have 5 cards in total in the process.
2) Choose an opponent's Pokémon V and take it out of active position and bring it to active position, as if it were a kind of "Boss's Orders".
- Klara CRE 145 serves to choose one of the two options or both:
1) Take up to two Pokémon from the discard pile and put them into your hand.
2) Take up to two basic energies from the discard pile and put them into your hand.
- Nest Ball sv1 181 is to search your deck for a basic Pokémon and put it directly on your Bench.
- Ultra Ball BRS 150 searches for any Pokémon in your deck, at the tribute of requiring two discards from your hand.
- Level Ball BST 129 allows you to search for Pokémon with 90 HP or less, reveal them to your opponent, and put them in your hand.
It's to look for the Tatsugiri sv1 62 to be discarded by some cards like Serena SIT 164 or the Ultra Ball BRS 150
- Hisuian Heavy Ball ASR 146 allows you to look at prize cards to look for a basic Pokémon. If you find one there, you can catch that Pokémon and put it in your hand and in place of that prize card, replace it with Hisuian Heavy Ball. If not, simply shuffle the order of prize cards and discard the Hisuian Heavy Ball.
- Trekking Shoes ASR 156 allows you to look at the top card of the deck and choose whether to keep it or discard it. If you choose the second option, you discard that card and draw the next top card.
- Exp. Share BST 126: The Pokémon that has it attached, if your Active Pokémon is Knocked Out by the opponent's attacks, a basic Energy attached to it, instead of being discarded, will go to the Pokémon that has this Tool equipped.
- Energy Recycler BST 124 Recycles up to 5 basic energies from the discard pile into the deck.
If that stadium is on the field, both players between turns can toss the coin. If heads, that player may search their deck for a Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into his hand. Then shuffle the deck.
- Excellent against fire archetype decks.
- Easy acceleration of energies and dynamism in increasing damage with Tatsugiri, ensuring consistent damage.
- "Single prize" decks, that is, less headache in using ultra-rare cards like V, VMax, VUnion or the ex Pokémon that are running in the current format.
- Our Deck needs to hit twice to deal consistent damage with a value of 360.
- Although Dondozo has a relatively high HP for a basic type, with 160 HP, it is still easily KOed by many Pokémon.
- Decks that have cards like Avery CRE 130, which can destroy your bench.
- Decks that have the stadium Temple of Sinnoh ASR 155, which disables all effects of the special energies that the deck depends on, like Double Turbo Energy BRS 151.
It's a cheap and accessible deck for everyone, for those who want to start playing Pokémon in the new Scarlet & Violet block and don't want to spend a lot of money on Standard cards, which guarantees casual fun.
Be the first to comment